Translate

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Its my Birthday











Hi,
Today is my birthday - my Hubbie spent last night resurrecting my laptop that had died - so now I am mobile! He also went and brought me three chickens - 17 weeks old. A Road Island Red, Sussex cross and a Australorp cross. So I have a black one, a red/brown one and a white one. So we should have some fresh eggs soon I hope. He has spent the last 4 weekends building a hen house for them. He is still in bed as are the whole family - I am the early riser. I think its fantastic to wake up and the day is fresh and new and so very peaceful.

I will be posting some creative numbers here soon. I just need to grab a few more supplies and watch out!

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx