Translate

Monday, July 6, 2009

Inspiration Challenge #9

I really like Makeesha Byl's blog and thought I would have a go at her challenge. Looking at the other ladies submission's - there is a lot of talent out in SU land.






Well, here is my card. Just remember I do have my 'L' plates on.. And my supplies are limited! all I could think of when I saw the Latte stamp is a chocolateish color. (is that really a word??)

My supplies were Kraft, Close to cocoa and Confetti white. Ink is Choc chip as is the ribbon. And there is a bit of choc chip chalking around the edge - a bit hard to see. The paper is (I think last years) close to cocoa - please let me know if I am incorrect.

Enjoy your evening.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally

    I love it. Makes me want a hot chocolate. Looks great. I don't think you are on your "L"plates. you did a brilliant job with this and the others.

    Thanks for sharing

    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx