Translate

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Spring in the Valley

Whilst learning to use my copic's in my fortnightly class with Debra - we have homework (sigh - you should here us all groan!).

This little tag is just something that popped into my head after last fortnights class as we were learning how to ground our image (I will have another post with all our classes tags). So I thought I would show you what I put together

Now - if you don't mind I will blow my own trumpet - as the background was handmade - first i stamped the Cherry blossom branches - then masked them all up - then created the sky (Hmmm.. will I do this again - Probably Yes, but crikey it took some work!) Now I must give credit to Bev Rochester for her clouds template and I viewed her video to quickly learn how to create them.
Anyway - now I've shared the tag with my class - it was time to upload Edwin and enter him into a couple of challenges..LOL
Sooooo I would like to enter him in the following two challenges:
Magnolia-licious 8th Inspiration
Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge - Anything goes with a Shabby Chic option

I do have another card and will post in later today.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Sally you should be very proud of your creation, so much work with all the fussy cutting out and masking those cherry blossom branches. This looks amazing in real life , so much detail and thought went into your tag, you go girl, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable scene you created here! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What a great scene you created!
    Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx