Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A little creation!

Evening everybody..

I thought I would share a little creation. I made this as a entry to the local scrap book store as they have a monthly card creation competition - you have to buy the pack and you're only allowed to use the card/embellishments that are contained within the pack. It was a struggle with using the paper as it wasn't something that i would typically use and there were only 2 sheets double sided.. as you can see - i've used three sides.. ha haha



please let me know what you think..

As an added bonus I found a couple of online challenges to enter it into:

The Crafty Pad: Paper piecing.
Totally Paper crafts - #125 Lots of Layers

Just in case your are wondering - the lovely die is a memory box and I grabbed it from Bizzy Bec's online store..

Have a great night whatever you are doing.


Sally

2 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job! Those papers are fab & the image is adorable! Thanks so much for playing in the paper Piecing Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, I love your cute image and fab design.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx