Translate

Saturday, January 19, 2013

And baby makes three!

So the craft room is getting unpacked slowly.  My daughter yet again has asked me to come up with a baby card for her SIL as the baby is due next month. 
So whilst listening to the radio for the fire updates (as we live in Gippsland) I put this little treasure together. 
How much fun did I have hunting through all the boxes to find - spellbinders, magnolia stamps, ribbon, pearls and of course the most important item paper! Now Bizzy Bec has all these wonderful things plus more. She is currently pre-ordering Spellbinder dies but you only have til the 29 Jan to place your order for those. 

So on to my card! Please let me know if you like it?
Now don't forget to enter into Bizzy Bec's January current challenge 'Fun in the Sun' here!

I just wanted to finally say the the CFA (Country Fire Assoc.) are doing a heck of a job keeping people and houses safe from the fire and I hope we get some rain soon to help them out! 

Have a great day and stay safe.
Sally xxxxx 

1 comment:

  1. I love this card and this Magnolia stamp is very sweet. The colours that you used are fantastic.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx