Translate

Friday, August 30, 2013

Another Christmas Card ~ Make It Crafty

Evening Everybody... 
What ya'll being doing today.. Well, i've been catching up on a mission - to make some wedding invitations for a young lady.. 
I've also been sick for the last week and I'm thinking I should be getting better by now!!!

I coloured this Make It Crafty image yesterday - This is Take number 2... As I am still working on using my reds and not letting them bleed!!


Now I've used my copics to colour Santa - Who you can find here
R37, R39, R46 - Y28, Y35, Y38 - C1, C3, C5, C7, C9 - E00, E11, R22
The paper is MME Vintage Christmas, Snowflakes are some old MIC one's 
and the sentiment is mine.

Zoe from Make It Crafty is having a DT call on her facebook group - so i thought i would submit my entry...
Thanks for your consideration Zoe :)

Happy crafting ladies xxx
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx