Translate

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bizzy Bec's October Sketch Challenge

Well where did that month go?
Its all just rushing by isnt it!

Welcome back to Bizzy Bec's Challenge.

For the month of OCTOBER we have a FUN, EASY SKETCH for you to follow.....

***********************************************
 The prize for this month is
A Fabulous Die from JOY CRAFTS called Floral Flourishes.
Just a perfect Die for creating your own Flower Embellishments...
 donated from Bizzy Bec's Online Store......

For all your Crafty needs/wants head on over to Bizzy Bec's..
plus you dont want to miss out on  a pre-order sale - ends the the 6th October...



As you can see I'm still heading towards 
getting my Christmas cards finished this year 
and i've used a Paper from Pattern paper pack
 Magnolia image, Joy crafts snowflake dies in my card
 I hope you all have fun creating your cards with this real easy sketch.

Happy Crafting
Sally
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful Sally, I love the snowflake dies and the cute snowman.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx