Translate

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Baby shower card.....

Hi Ya'll
Can you hear me.. I've got a bit of a cold, which has gone straight to my throat.. am a bit on the croaky side... 
On a lighter note - i've been crafting away and having a bit of a colour!
Now this image was just perfect for my Niece's baby shower and as its a Make It Crafty Image - here
I just had to have a bash at their monthly challenge - which is colouring brown!
Now there are two choices - practice or make a whole image brown aka sepia.. 
I thought well, why not - so i used my E 40's copics to colour the whole image..
I think it turned out quite well!
I hope you have a lovely weekend..
I think I might do some more colouring tomorrow :)
Stay safe
Sal
xxx

Note to self: Always read when challenges close, as i missed this one by one day.. sigh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx