Translate

Monday, May 5, 2014

Bizzy Bec's May Challenge - Anything Goes

 The prize for this month is...A JOY CRAFTS HEART DIE... pictured below..

 

So here it is

my take on the 'Anything Goes' challenge
I've used the rose from the Dark Room door set - Full Bloom V1
I've stamped using Tim Holtz distress ink
 on water colour paper to get that kind of washed look -
 before I stamped tho, I spritzed the stamp with some water 
(not too much otherwise it gets real messy).
 Memory box dies - Darla butterfly (card) and Vivienne butterfly (vellum) 
and
 ribbon from a card kit

I hope you will join in the fun and add your card to our challenge this month :)


Have a great crafty day
Sally xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful Sally, I love the rose image and pretty vellum butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me such lovely comments. Have a great day
Sally.
xx